Montag, 14. April 2014

A#11 Point of view; A#12 Pets

I put the brush next to the sink ( that's the sparkle in the background) I wanted it horizontal and at the same high as the sink, so I had kneel down to take a picture straight through the brush. So I'd think my angel was the ant's angle, so basically I put my camera on the ground to take the picture.

Actually, it was not easy to take a picture of my pet because it was always moving and wanted to do something more exciting than "posing for my camera". It was luck to get him licking his nose. It is a different picture. He is not just sitting around, it makes it more interesting. I also payed attention to the rule of thirds, the dog is not in the middle of the picture which makes it even more interesting.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen