Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2013

Troubleshooting

1. What have I found to be easier the second time around?
For me it was to develop our negatives. It felt like everything is going fasster and the first time i did this, I was so unsure. But the second time I knew what to do and it made lots of fun.

2.What trouble am I still having?
I have still Trouble with roling the film. If that doesn't work, the negatives could look so bad. The second time around I did some mistakes there, so not all my negatives were shown.

3.How is lightning in my images? Did I pay close Attention to my light meter every time?
I must say, no I didn't pay attention to this every time, sometimes I just forgot. But next time I'll work on that.

4. How crisp and clear are my images? Did I  adjust my shutter speed and aperture accordingly?
Some of my pictures are very clear and some don't. I think it is, because I changed my focus a lot or/ and used the wrong shutter speed. But I always checked both of them ( shutter speed and aperture) maybe I have just picked up the wrong ones?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen